Our goal at Main Line Nails is focused on providing you the best service in a clean, relaxing and friendly environment.
To better serve all our customers, we ask you to please review our etiquette and spa policies.
All appointments must be made directly to the salon of your choice (MainLineNails.com/locations).
If you have any questions, please contact us at MainLineNails@gmail.com or (610) 996-1221.
Please wash your hands prior to any manicure service, as our technicians wash their hands between customers.
We only ask our customers to please be courteous and respectful of others trying to have a relaxing experience by limiting your cell phone use while in our salons. We recommend cell phones be placed on “silent/vibrate” to maintain a quiet and calming environment for all.
- No refunds on services rendered.
- We are not responsible for any personal items left behind, but will do our best to find and hold your property until you return.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Children under the age of 16 will need a verbal consent and/or a written consent of a parent or guardian for any artificial nail service, such as gel, acrylic or dip powder.
- If you scrape or chip your nails, we will fix them.
- If you leave the salon without notifying anyone you are dissatisfied, you will need to contact the salon where you received your service directly within 24 hours of the service. At that time, you may arrange an appointment to fix your nails, within seven (7) days of the initial service.
- If you are not satisfied with your service, let the technician know so they may fix them or ask them to speak to the onsite manager.
- If you break or damage your nails and need repairs or tip replacements, there will be a small charge.
- Our technicians are knowledgeable about nail care, so don’t hesitate to ask them for the best way to preserve your nail service.
- We do not post our pricing on our website.
- We do not advertise anywhere, except our own website.
- If there are weather related closures at our salons, we will post those changes at the top of each page of our website.
- Please do not leave messages at the salon, if available, as the answering machines are not monitored.
If you would like to hold a private party at any of our locations, reservations are required in advance along with a 20% deposit for all scheduled services. We require 24-hour notice for cancellations or your deposit will not be returned. Private parties may be charged an additional fee.
If you would like a social get together, such as a birthday, corporate event, bridal or bachelorette party, please make reservations in advance.
Please advise in advance if you are bringing food, soft drinks, liquor or decorations.
Late Arrival Policy
Please try and be punctual, as if you are more than 10 minutes late, we reserve the right to re-schedule your appointment or request you accept an abbreviated service if your lateness will conflict with the next scheduled appointment.
We also recommend calling ahead if you will arriving late, so we know your intentions and can advise you if there will be a wait.
Appointments are serviced first, at their scheduled times and walk-in customers will be serviced on a first-come first-serve basis.
Making appointments is a privilege, so please respect our time and we will do our best to respect your time. Consistent no-shows are frowned upon and may lose the ability to make future appointments.
We accept Cash, Debit or Credit with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Main Line Nails Gift Certificates. We do not accept checks and do not allow cash back from a debit card. Tips are not allowed on credit cards, and we only have minimal amounts of cash on hand for change.
Please be responsible and treat our gift certificates like cash, as if they are lost or stolen, they cannot be replaced or refunded.
Our certificates can only be used for services, so you cannot receive cash back for any unused portion, but you can save for a future service.
If any alterations are made to our gift certificates, they become null and void.
Please know we respect your privacy, regarding your health, credit card information and telephone numbers.
We do suggest when making an appointment you leave your telephone number in case your scheduled technician may be out that day, so we can call you to re-schedule or schedule you with another technician.
Health History and Illness
We ask customers to advise us if they are pregnant, diabetic or have any medical conditions, such as allergies, fungus and skin problems, etc.
This information will safeguard you and your technician and assist us in obtaining the best medical service for you, in case of an emergency.
For our customers who are coughing, sneezing or feeling ill, please cancel your appointment and reschedule for everyone’s safety from sickness.
If you insist on visiting our salon when you are sick, please wear a mask to limit everyone’s exposure.
Please be aware, illness in an enclosed environment causes everyone to become ill and spreads the illness to families and can have a devastating effect on someone with a compromised immune system.